What is Oregatrex?
GHCHealth's super potent, antimicrobial, organic oregano oil blend is rich in vitamins, minerals, and contains a minimum 80% carvacrol! Each bottle contains 1 fluid oz. and includes 90-100 empty, Kosher certified, vegetable capsules.
- Effective at resisting harmful organisms!
- Supports digestive health!
- Energizes the immune system!
- Promotes joint and muscle flexibility!
- Strengthens respiratory health!
1. How does oregano oil work? Oil of oregano is naturally toxic to harmful organisms and helps boost the immune system. It's thought to be one of the most effective and safest known agents against harmful organisms.
2. Why does Oregatrex contain cayenne oil? Cayenne pepper is added to the formula to support circulatory health.
3. Can I take Oregatrex without using capsules? No, this blend contains capsaicin and will burn if swallowed. Empty capsules are included and should be used with this product.
Top 5 Reasons To Take Oregatrex
1. Defense Against Harmful Organisms
Oregano oil is known as nature's potent defender against unwanted invaders. It's potent stuff that nasty critters simply can't handle, oregano oil is toxic to harmful organisms!2. Strong Antioxidant
Antioxidants are a defence against free radicals and oxidation -- the process by which your body's cells age and wear out. Oregano oil contains high levels of antioxidants to help fight damaging free radicals.3. Supports Good Health
Oregano oil is no guarantee that you'll never get sick, but when you want to avoid what's going around, oregano oil is an extra line of defence against common, seasonal ailments.4. Digestive System Support
Oregatrex supports digestion by stimulating the flow of bile to the digestive organs. This can help you get more nutrition out of your food and enjoy more consistent digestion.5. Excellent Nutrition
As an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and E, and zinc, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, copper, and niacin, oregano oil helps satisfy your nutritional requirements
Organic Mediterranean Oregano Oil
Known as nature’s potent cleanser, organic Mediterranean oregano is toxic to harmful organisms and rich in calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, copper, boron, manganese, vitamins A and C, and niacin.
Organic Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Olive Oil
Olive oil offers many of the health benefits of olives, including antioxidants, monounsaturated fat, and beneficial fatty acids.
Organic Peppermint Oil
Known for its crisp, refreshing flavour, research suggests peppermint extract is resistant to certain harmful organisms.
Cayenne pepper is high in antioxidants, toxic to harmful organisms, and helps cleanse the body.
This item is supplied with vegetarian capsules. Do not consume directly as a liquid.
Shake bottle well. Place 6 drops in a vegetarian capsule. Take at beginning of a meal, 2-3 times daily or as recommended by your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing, or for any additional concerns.