What is Zinc Fuzion?
Zinc and copper are essential minerals that support the immune system, digestive system, cellular growth and development, and more. Zinc Fuzion contains zinc orotate, mushroom-derived zinc, and basil-derived copper combined in the perfect ratio for maximum therapeutic value.
The Benefits of Using Zinc Fuzion
Zinc and copper work together to support the immune system, digestive system, cellular growth and development, and more. Zinc Fuzion contains both zinc and copper in the ideal ratio and the formula is enhanced with zinc orotate and fulvic acid.
- Taking a zinc supplement regularly supports your immune system so you can live life uninterrupted from seasonal ailments.
- Few things can make you feel as drained as when your hormone levels are off balance. Zinc Fuzion supports normal hormone balance and energy.
- Zinc is essential for growth and development. Exercise and recovery become elevated as Zinc Fuzion helps with cell growth and healing
- Maintain Immune System. Getting enough zinc and copper assists your body’s natural defenses. Use Zinc Fuzion to maintain your immune system year round
- Makes Skin Glow. Zinc works from the inside out to clear pores and encourage healthy-looking skin. Let Zinc Fuzion add a radiant glow to your complexion.
Top 3 Questions about Zinc Fuzion
What are the symptoms of copper deficiency?
Signs of copper deficiency MAY include vision loss, fatigue, premature gray hair, high iron levels, anemia, hormonal imbalance, irregular heartbeat, low white blood cell counts, a loss of skin pigmentation, issues with memory, difficulty walking and sensitivity to cold. We recommend speaking with a healthcare provider if you are dealing with these symptoms.
What is the source of zinc?
Our mushroom-based zinc is derived from shiitake and oyster mushrooms. It is bound to naturally occurring plant protein and amino acids so it is in a bio-recognizable state. In addition, we have also added zinc orotate, a highly recognized and highly bioavailable form of zinc. Minerals such as calcium, magnesium, lithium, and zinc have been shown to have high bioavailability when combined with orotic acid. In fact, orotic acid (orotate) is an important molecule involved in the development of cells, tissues, and organisms.
Why should copper be combined with zinc?
While copper is an essential trace mineral, it is only needed in small amounts and must be in balance with other minerals, especially zinc and iron. Copper and zinc together help to form superoxide dismutase (SOD), a potent antioxidant. The recommended ratio of zinc to copper is 15:1. Zinc Fuzion is perfectly optimized to meet these recommendations
- Zinc - from organic shiitake and oyster mushroom extract, and zinc orotate
- Copper - from organic basil extract
- Vegetarian capsule
- Organic Rice Hulls
- Organic Gum Acacia
- Fulvic Ionic Mineral Complex
Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food.
Take other medications at least two hours after taking zinc to avoid interactions; follow any instructions provided by your healthcare provider. Zinc may interfere with the effectiveness of certain antibiotics. If you are taking antibiotics, discuss the appropriate use of zinc with your healthcare provider.