- Buy 2 for £53.96 each and save 10%
Why use Parfait Visage?
What Parfait Visage Does
Parfait Visage lubricates the skin and produces a silky smoothness while accelerating penetration, keeping skin looking younger and feeling great. It helps in the prevention of early ageing and restores the skin to a fresh, radiant firmness. Without preservatives, it is one of the purest, 100% organic skin care product known today.
Global Healing Center is proud to introduce Parfait Visage! This is French for "Perfect Face". This unique formula combines European technology with the latest cutting-edge anti-ageing and fountain of youth ingredients! A 100% all natural facial or skin treatment.
Cellular regeneration is the key to a healthy, youthful skin and Parfait Visage provides a way of doing this. This formula helps to maintain the normal elasticity of collagen, upon which the outer layers of skin rest, and encourage the regeneration of new cells. The circulation-stimulating properties of Parfait Visage oxygenate the blood, which in turn energizes the cells, allowing the cells in the face or skin to regenerate at 6 to 8 times the normal rate!
Parfait Visage is a product that no one should be without. This formulation is for young and old. It lubricates the skin and produces a silky smoothness while accelerating penetration, keeping skin looking younger and feeling great. It helps in the prevention of early ageing and restores the skin to a fresh, radiant firmness. Without preservatives, it is one of the purest, 100% organic skin care product known today. While treating yourself with Parfait Visage, it will obviously speed things along if you don't overload the body with toxins that the skin has to work hard to eliminate. Cut out or reduce alcohol (a real 'ager' if ever there was one). Greatly reduce your intake of coffee, tea, sweets, red meat, and all the things that you know clog up your skin cells as well as your digestive system. Is it worth it, you ask? Undoubtedly, yes. If you can cut ten years from your appearance you'll feel ten years younger, have more energy, and even your outlook on life will change! Forget about ageing gracefully--in a way that's giving in. Fight it every step of the way. There's no time to begin or end this revitalization program. It may take you a little longer to reach peak potential when you are ninety, but even at that age Parfait Visage can help you look younger. Clearly, being in good physical condition helps to keep the energy level up as we age and contributes to our ability to remain in control, but as far as looking better is concerned, Parfait Visage is the answer.
Because everyone's skin regenerates at a different rate, allow at least thirty days before expecting to see outward signs of improvement. As we say, "THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURE". We encourage all users to take a picture before starting, again on day 15 and again on day 30. Send us your results!
Wrinkling of Skin
The first signs of wrinkles usually appear in the delicate tissue around the eyes--smile lines or "crow's feet."
Next, the cheeks and lips show damage. With age, our skin becomes both thinner and dryer, which contributes to the formation of wrinkles.
Other factors which help to determine both the rate and the extent of wrinkling include; muscle tone, diet and nutrition, habitual facial expressions, stress, lack of proper skin care, exposure to environmental pollutants, and lifestyle habits such as smoking. Heredity also plays a small role.
The most important factor is sun exposure, which not only dries out the skin but also leads to free radical damage to the skin cells. The sun is your skin's worst enemy. It is estimated that 90 percent of what we think of, as signs of age are actually signs of overexposure. Overexposure does not necessarily mean sunbathing or sunburn; approximately 70 percent of sun damage takes place during everyday activities such as driving and walking to and from your car. The ultraviolet-A (UVA) rays that do this damage are present all day long and in all seasons. Worse, the effects of the sun are cumulative, although they may not be obvious for many years.
For Optimum Skin Results, follow these guidelines:
- Eat a well-balanced diet that includes many fruits and vegetables, preferably raw, to provide your skin with the nutrients it needs. Also eat whole grains, seeds, nuts, and legumes.
- Drink at least 2 quarts of distilled water with 1 teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar (mixed in water) every day. This helps to keep the skin hydrated and to flush away toxins, discouraging the formation of wrinkles.
- Avoid saturated fats and animal fats.
- Do not smoke, and avoid alcohol and caffeine. These substances dry out the skin, making it more vulnerable to wrinkling. In addition, the smoking habit means using one's lips hundreds of times each day. The creases that form when you inhale from a cigarette often develop into wrinkles at a comparatively early age.
- No matter what your age or skin type, protect yourself from the sun. Always apply a sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 to all exposed areas of skin, especially your face, regardless of the season or the weather.
- Get regular exercise. Like other organs of the body, skin gets its nourishment from the bloodstream. Exercise increases the circulation of blood to the skin. We recommend aerobic exercise 3-5 times weekly.
- Exercise your face. Sit in a chair and extend your jaw in an exaggerated chewing motion. Stretch the muscles under your chin and the front of your neck. Gently massage the muscles in your face 1x daily. Make sure your hands are clean.
- Avoid alcohol-based toning products. Use witch hazel or herbal/floral water instead.
- Pay attention to your facial expressions. If you find yourself squinting, raising your eyebrows, or making some other potentially wrinkle-inducing expression over and over again, you can make a conscious effort to stop.
- Avoid using harsh soaps or solid cleansing creams such as cold cream on your face. use natural oils such as avocado oil instead to remove dirt and old makeup. Apply it gently to your face and rinse it off with warm distilled water. Tap water contains chlorine and fluoride, which KILL skin cells.
- Do not apply heavy oils around the eye area before going to bed. This may cause eyes to be puffy in the morning.
- Limit your use of cosmetics, and choose the ones you do use carefully. Do not share your cosmetics, and replace them every three months.
Use Parfait Visage daily
May contain sodium bicarbonate and/or citric acid as pH adjusters.
With clean fingertips, massage a small amount of Parfait Visage on your face and throat in circular motions. Leave on overnight. Use during the day as desired.